Reminder for the payment of the Annual Levy for 2021 by 30 June 2021
All Cyprus Companies are required to pay the Annual Levy of €350 to the Registrar of Companies by the 30 June every year. The Annual Levy is paid by all Cyprus companies, irrespective of whether they are active or not.
It should be noted that, if a Cyprus company was incorporated after the 30 June then there is no requirement for the payment of the Annual Levy for that particular year. In addition, for Cyprus companies belonging to a group of companies the maximum amount of Levy that is payable by the group is €20.000. This amount is equally spread between all the companies of the relevant group.
Penalties for late payment
- If the Annual Levy is paid with a delay of up to two months (by 31 August), then the penalty for late payment is 10% (i.e. €35)
- If the Annual Levy is paid with a delay of more than tow months (after 31 August), then the penalty is 40% (i.e. €140)
Please follow the instructions below for payment through JCCSmart website:
- Click on the following link https://www.jccsmart.com/e-bill/4888749
- Input your email address and the password to be log in the system (if you do not have an account, then click here to Register).
- Then input the company’s registration number with latin characters (i.e. ΗΕ11111).
- Then input your card’s details according to the required fields for the completion of the transaction.