Our Corporate Services team aims to assist our clients in complying with the applicable corporate, legal and statutory requirements. Through our dedicated and experienced team, corporate services are delivered to our clients with the objective of achieving a seamless compliance with all applicable corporate, legal and statutory requirements.
Our Corporate Services coupled with our accounting, payroll, tax and auditing services forms a complete bundle of reliable-high quality services available to our clients.
Our range of Corporate service lines
- Business Name Registration;
- Company Registration;
- Tax Registration;
- VAT Registration; and
- Social Insurance Registration.
Company Administration Support
- Assistance on any Registrar of Companies related work
- Assistance with changes on:
- The company's Memorandum and Article of Association
- The company's structure and share capital; and
- The composition of the Board of Directors.
- Secretarial Support on:
- Organising and Coordinating Board of Directors meetings;
- Preparing Minutes of the meetings and Powers of Attorney;
- Drafting various Board and Shareholder's Resolutions; and
- Annual General Meeting and submitting annual return (HE32);
- Advising on legal, ethical and corporate compliance areas following the company's registration.
- Conducting legal research and providing guidance to individuals and corporations for compliance with legal requirements; and
- Drafting and reviewing legal and corporate documents including but not limited to employment contracts, contract for services, NDAs, shareholders agreement, agency & distribution agreements, intermediary' services agreement, IB and Affiliates Agreement, loan agreements, SHA (Share Purchase Agreements), and supporting M&A documents.